ipyevents: add browser events to your Jupyter widgets¶
The best way to learn to use this package is to try it out on binder; it is really the only way to see the interactivity that ipyevents adds.
Try it here:
A complete walk-through of the package is below.
- Connecting browser events to widgets with
- What are browser events?
- Watchable events
- Choose wisely
- Preventing default actions for DOM events
- Why is there a blue box around widgets attached to ipyevents (sometimes)?
- Limiting the rate at which events are passed from browser to Python
- Mouse location on an
- Enabling x, y coordinates as a trait